Honey Lime Chicken Wings
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 40 min
- Zest of 2 limes
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2–3 drops doTERRA Lime essential oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 4 cloves of garlic; smashed, skins removed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 4 pounds (about 24) chicken wings; washed and patted dry
- Coarse salt
- Combine lime zest, lime juice, doTERRA Lime essential oil, honey, garlic, soy sauce, and Tabasco sauce in a large bowl.
- Add chicken wings and toss to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for at least 3 and up to 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil, then place racks on baking sheets.
- Remove wings from marinade and place on racks, reserving marinade. Brush wings with marinade and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Baste both sides with reserved marinade. Return to oven and roast until cooked through (20 to 25 minutes).
– See more at: http://doterra.com/US/en/blog/recipes-honey-lime-chicken-wings#sthash.UWppmaDY.dpuf